I am so fucking upset right now. I finally finished my video and now it won’t save because of some kind of error I cannot fix. I worked so hard on this and for nothing…
Obligatory walking to Evelyn’s house selfie
Dear anyone still defending Sam Pepper, and believing that bullshit cover up of his that his “pranks” were a social experiment…
If he was truly going out to raise awareness for the sexual harassment of both genders, he wouldn’t resort to sending threats to lacigreen. By doing so, he is proving that there is something to hide
I kept in bribryontour's comment because I really think Laci deserves that praise. She's doing an amazing job handling the situation, and not many people would be willing to do what she's done.
Thoughtful underwear with hidden powers. For every pair purchased you fund 7 pads to a girl in need.
OH SHIT YOU GUYS THIS COMPANY IS MAKING UNDERWEAR THAT IS STAIN RESISTANT, ANTIMICROBIAL, AND WILL ABSORB UP TO 6 TEASPOONS OF LIQUID BUT STILL LOOKS FUCKING SEXY
AND DID I MENTION THIS PART:
For every pair of THINX you buy, you help one girl in the developing world stay in school by providing her with seven washable, reusable cloth pads.
AND WHY IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEAL? HERE’S WHY:
After doing some research, Agrawal says she found that more than 100 million girls in the developing world were missing a week of school because of their periods, and using things such as leaves, old rags, or plastic bags in the place of sanitary pads.
THE SIZES RUN FROM XS TO XXL AND THE PRICES ARE NOT INSANE, THEY’RE OBVIOUSLY HIGHER THAN THOSE 5 FOR $10 SALES AT TARGET BUT YOU WON’T HAVE TO THROW THEM OUT BECAUSE YOU MISCALCULATED YOUR FLOW AND BLED ALL OVER THEM BEFORE YOU COULD GET TO A BATHROOM
I’M SORRY FOR SHOUTING I’M JUST REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS
LIKE HOLY FUCKBASKET IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME
Always reblog. Once i have money again, I’m buying a pair.
Buying these. If you subscribe to their newsletter, you get a $10 off coupon.
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL INNOVATION FOR UNDERWEAR. I was actually thinking the other day “Why isn’t there underwear that can absorb period blood without ruining it? Because mother nature can be such a poop head and give you your period early!!!!
Don’t pick any fights over String Cheese, boys.
#i lOVE THIS#tony is all like slow down there old man that piece of cheese may or may not be a little too high tech for you#i’m only looking out for your best interest#and nat’s like fuckign sTARK let him have the damn cheese let our cart child be happy#*pats bucky’s head*
Spoiler alert: adulthood is 96% of you going “well, I hope this is how it works and I’ll keep doing it till someone yells at me”
"One Jamie to rule us all"
every song is a ship song if you’re in too deep
I see such a big difference between saying: “I don’t like it” and “This is piece of shitty crap”. Difference between saying “It’s not my kind of thing” and “It’s worthless shit”. And finally the difference between saying “This is not what I expected” and “Watching it was just a waste of time”
Think about it especially when you share your opinions about the band you love so much.
- LAUGHING SO HARD OVER THE MOST RIDICULOUS SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, CLUTCHING THEIR STOMACHS, SNORTING AND STRUGGLING TO BREATHE
- Person A leaving tHIGH HICKEYS ON PERSON B (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
- BOTH OF THEM BEING THE BEST FRIENDS THAT EVERYONE JUST ASSUMES IS A COUPLE AND NO ONe is even surprised when they announce their official bc wtf do u mean u werent before
- GIVINGG EACH OTHER ESKIMO KISSES
- GIVING EACH OTHER BUTTERFLY KISSES
- FIGHTING OVER THE LAST COOKIE
- WRESTLING MATCH ON THE COUCH THAT ENDS WITH ONE OF THEM HITTING THEIR HEADS ON THE FLOOR AND THE OTHER HAS TO KISS THE BOOBOO BETTER
- GOING ON AN ICE SKATING DATE AND PERSON A BEING A KLUTZ THAT KEEPS FALLING SO PERSON B HAS TO HOLD THEIR HANDS BUT THEY BOTH END UP TRIPPING AND LANDING ON THEIR ASSES AND EVERYONE STARES AT THEM AS THEY KEEP LAUGHING
- DOING CUDDLY MOVIE NIGHTS AND CRYING OVER CHEESY CHICK FLICKS
- MAKING FUN OF BAD MOVIES TOGETHER
- BEING THE ANNOYING PPL IN THE BACK OF A MOVIE THEATER THAT TRY TO THROW POPCORN AT PEOPLE
- FIGHTING OVER WHO GETS TO BE BIG SPOON
- NOW I’M CRYING
- ABORT MISSION ABORT ABORT
- I DIDN’T NEED THIS
Guards: Oh no. Wait. Stop. No. Don’t steal those. Get back here, you criminal. (Pfft! Can’t believe they’re falling for it!)
I read that in a sarcastic voice
why is this so funny?
Season 3 didn’t go so well, Sam. Just saying.
The past month has been bleh, but hopefully I’ll be drawing more quality comics like this one in the near future.